The Management of the non-profit-making organization (WAEC) says it will in due course release the official 2021 Nov/Dec timetable for the conduct of this year’s WASSCE for Private examination for candidates in the country.
“The timetable for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2021, will
be hosted in due course,” a staff of the Examinations Council told EducationWeb on Monday.
According to the Council, the normal registration for the examination will start on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, and end Tuesday, August 10. However, there will be a late registration after the August 10, 2021 deadline.
The late registration, the Council said will give applicants who wish to sit for the 2021 Nov/Dec but could not register before the normal registration deadline to do so before the commencement of the examination later this year.
How to register and download 2021 Nov/Dec timetable
Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Candidates have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.