The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the delayed 2020 Nov/Dec results of candidates who sat for the 2020 edition of the WASSCE for Private examination in Ghana.
The Examinations Council in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh said a total of 51,914 candidates representing 24,649 males and 27,265 females sat for the examination; 3,688 of the candidates were absent.
“The WASSCE for Private or Nov/Dec results have been released to successful candidates at https://ghana.waecdirect.org, candidates can check their results online with an access card”, WAEC announced Friday.
How to check your 2020 Nov/Dec results
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE Private).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your provisional Nov/Dec results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.