The West African Examinations Council, August 10, 2021, will end Nov/Dec registration for Ghanaians interested to sit for this year’s WASSCE for Private candidates scheduled to be administered on a date yet to be announced.
The normal registration of candidates for the 2021 Nov/Dec commenced Monday, June 21, 2021, but a staff of the Council has told EducationWeb.com.gh there will be a late registration after the August 10, 2021 deadline.
The late registration, the WAEC official said will give applicants who wish to sit for the 2021 Nov/Dec but could not register before the normal registration deadline to do so before the commencement of the examination later this year.
The non-profit-making organization (WAEC) is yet to communicate the official date to conduct the 2021 WASSCE for Private candidates examination popularly known as Nov/Dec to candidates and members of the general public.
How to begin WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec registration
According to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Candidates have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.