The Management responsible for the conduct of WASSCE for Private Candidates has reopened the late Nov/Dec registration period to enable more applicants to register for this year’s national examination scheduled for November.
The late registration which last ended September 24, 2021, a staff of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Friday told EducationWeb.com.gh said will start from October 26, 2021, and end on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
The registration of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates late registration commenced on 26th October 2021 and end on Tuesday, November 2, 2021,” he stated in an email.
According to him, there will be no extension of the 2021 November/December (Nov/Dec) registration period after the Tuesday, November 2, 2021 deadline.
“The late registration is to give applicants who wish to sit for the exams but could not register before the normal registration the opportunity to do so before the start of the examination later this year,” the WAEC official noted.
The 2021 WASSCE for Private candidates popularly known as November/December will officially start on Monday, November 1, 2021, and end on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at various examination centres across the country.
How to register for 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.