The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) after proactively extending the late Nov/Dec registration to enable more candidates to register for the 2021 WASSCE private is expected to end the process Friday, September 24, 2021.
WAEC in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said there will be no extension of the Nov/Dec registration period which was last extended on September 10, 2021, after the Friday, September 24, 2021 deadline.
“The late registration is to give applicants who wish to sit for the exams but could not register before the normal registration deadline the opportunity to do so before the start of the examination later this year,” it stated.
The 2021 WASSCE for Private candidates popularly known as November/December will commence on Monday, November 1, 2021, and end on Wednesday, December 22, 2021, at various examination centres across the country.
How to register for 2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payment to any person other than the designated banks only.