The West African Examinations Council has released the May/June GBCE/ABCE timetable for the conduct of this year’s General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations for School and Private Candidates.
According to the Council, the 2021 edition of the General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations will be administered on Monday, September 6 and end October 7 for GBCE and 11th October 2021 for ABCE candidates.
It in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh indicated the registration will commence on Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 and end on Wednesday, 31st March 2021.
“The registration website will automatically shut down after Friday, 31st
March 2021″, the Examinations Council stated in the post.
How to download 2021 GBCE/ABCE timetable
Click on this link to download the General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations (ABCE timetable) for school and private candidates.
Click on this link to download the General Business Certificate Examinations (GBCE timetable) for school and private candidates.
How to register for GBCE/ABCE examination
1. Using a computer or laptop visit the GBCE/ABCE registration website
2. Select “link to ABCE” if you are registering for the Advanced Business Certificate Examination or “link to GBCE” if you are registering for the General Business Certificate Examination.
3. For fresh registration, create a profile by providing the required data under ‘Fresh Registration Section’.
4. Fill in your personal information.
5. Select the Region and Centre where you wish to take the examination.
6. Scan and upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (signed in blue or black ink).
7. Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
8. Click on submit only when you are sure of the correctness of your data.
9. If after submission you wish to amend your data, click on Start Registration Here and select Existing Candidate’s Section. After the amendment, click on submit.
10. Print your fee slip and take it to banks like (Ecobank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Bank of Africa, Access bank, Consolidated Bank of Ghana).