The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the BECE Private results of candidates who sat for the 2021 edition of the BECE for Private examination in April this year.
The BECE Private results will enable candidates who passed or were successful at the private examination to get admission to any of the Senior High and Technical Institutes at the beginning of the 2022 academic year.
WAEC in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh said the results have been posted online at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/ for candidates to check.
How to check your 2021 BECE Private results
1. Visit the results checking website https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your Index Number.
3. Select the Type of Examination (BECE Private).
4. Select your Examination Year (eg. 2021).
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded online shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking on one of the buttons.