The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says it Monday, May 23, 2022, will commence the 2022 WASSCE Private registration for interested students seeking to participate in this year’s November/December (Nov/Dec) examination.
In a post sighted by EducationWeb, the management of the not-for-profit-making organization said this academic year’s Nov/Dec registration slated from Monday, May 23, 2022 will end on Tuesday August 16, 2022.
“WAEC) wishes to inform the general public that registration of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private candidates will commence on May 23, 2022, and end August 16, 2022,” it stated.
Asked if there will be an extension of the 2022 November/December registration deadline, a staff of the West African Exams Council told us further details will be communicated to members of the general public if the need be.
How to register for 2022 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write about.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2022.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payments to any person other than the designated banks only.