The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says interested students who want to participate in the forthcoming WASSCE for Private Candidates will pay not more than GH¢480.30 as the 2022 Nov/Dec subject registration fee.
In a post sighted by EducationWeb, the management of WAEC said applicants sitting for 6 or more subjects will pay GH¢480.30, GH¢458.99 for 5, GH¢436.26 for 4, GH¢410.70 for 3 and GH¢395.07 for 2 and GH¢379.45 for a paper.
“Candidates who offer subjects with practical and project work will pay a fixed amount of GH¢59.82 per subject and GH¢43.07 per subject for Oral (English and French),” the non-profit-making organization (WAEC) said in the post.
WAEC announces 2022 Nov/Dec subject registration fees
|6 or more subjects||GH¢480.30|
WAEC says it does not refund fees paid for its services. However, if notice of withdrawal of candidature is received early, consideration may be given for the refund of the fee paid, solely at the discretion of the Council.
How to register for 2022 WASSCE for Private Candidates
According to the management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nov/Dec applicants or candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture.
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write about.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2022.
Applicants have been urged to read the entire manual for registration carefully and comply with the requirements. WAEC has further advised candidates not to make payments to any person other than the designated banks only.