The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has encouraged students offering the 3-semester top-up programme to upload a passport picture size image for the processing of their students ID.
UCC in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the passport picture when uploaded and confirmed on the students portal can not be changed, hence students are to take note of the picture requirements.
According to the Cape-Coast-based university, the deadline for the submission of the passport size image is Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Degree top-up: Requirements of passport picture for students ID
1. The picture should have an extension of .jpeg
2. The background of the image should be white
2. The image should be a dimension of 640 px x 480 px
Degree top-up: How to upload passport picture for students ID
2. Enter your “Name and password”
3. Visit the “Upload image page”
4. Read the requirements carefully
5. Select “Choose file” to select your passport size picture from your computer or phone gallery
6. Click on “Submit picture” to upload your picture in the gallery.