Alumni of Ghana’s premier university, the University of Ghana in need of their transcripts can make online requests via the procedures outlined in this post. The Transcripts system at the University of Ghana is similar to that of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Transcript Portal.
How to Request University of Ghana Transcript Online
According to University’s official website, an official transcript can be obtained 48 hours after submitting a request. To apply for your University of Ghana Academic Transcripts Online;
- Go to https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/login
- Enter your Student ID in the field provided
- Provide your PIN in the field provided.
- Click on the SIGN IN button to complete the log in process.
- On login, you will be directed to the dashboard, Click on the REQUEST/PAY FOR TRANSCRIPT button
- Enter the required information such as your , Number of copies and number of copies you want to request for
- Check to confirm from the summary if everything
- corresponds to what you selected from the previous levels.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the PROCEED TO PAYMENT BUTTON to make the necessary payment on the external MYGHPAY platform
Current Rates for Transcript Request
|Mode||First copy (GH¢)||Additional Copies|
|Physical Copy (by Pick up at AAD)||GH¢30||GH¢30 for first copy + GH¢25 for each additional copies.|
|Physical Copy (With Courier Delivery within Ghana)||GH¢30, plus Ghc50 delivery fee = Ghc80||GH¢25 for each additional up to 10 copies, plus Ghc50 delivery fee. No courier permitted beyond 10 copies pick up only.|
|Physical Copy (With Courier Delivery outside Ghana)||US$ 55 or Cedi equivalent||US$ 55 for first copy + US$ 5 for each additional copy. (or Cedi equivalent)|
|Digital copy (Online Delivery)||US$ 10 or Cedi equivalent||N/A|