The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has announced to conduct supplementary mid-semester examinations on General Courses for students who could not partake in the General Courses administered earlier.
UEW in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh indicated the supplementary mid-semester exams will commence from Friday April 9, 2021, to Sunday, April 11 via a virtual model on the UEW-LMS platform.
Guidelines for supplementary mid-semester exams
1. Lecturers for the respective General Courses will identify students who, for justifiable reasons, we’re unable to write or will have to rewrite the examination.
2. A generated list of the identified students should be submitted to the Students Records Office (SRO)/IT Directorate via email@example.com by Friday 1st April 2021. Copies of the list should also be submitted to the Coordinator of the respective General Courses as well as the Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor.
3. The identified students will be informed of the opportunity granted to them to participate in the supplementary examination.
4. On the due date for examinations, only the affected students will have access to the LMS platform for the purpose of writing the examination.
5. Please, all affected Lecturers and students are to take note and act, accordingly.
The timetable for the mid-semester examination can be downloaded by clicking this link. The supplementary exam according to UEW is for only students who did not participate in the main mid-semester examination.