The National Teaching Council (NTC) following the forthcoming 3 days event scheduled for October 3 to 5 this year to award the most outstanding teachers in the country has published the nominees for the teaching category.
Registrar of the Council, Dr Christian Addai Poku in a post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the 2021 edition of the Ghana Teacher Prize awards ceremony will be held in Sunyani, the Capital of Bono Region.
This year’s GTP year’s ceremony will be held on the theme: “Teachers wanted: Reclaiming teaching and learning for human-centred recovery” with President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as the special guest of honour,” he stated.
1. Jusinta Kwakyewaa (Rev. Sr.) is a Clothing and Textiles teacher at ST. Francis Senior High Technical School, Akim Oda in Birim Central Municipal in the Eastern region.
2. Philip Boateng Opoku is a Mathematics and Science teacher at Suhum M/A EXP. ‘C’ Junior High School, Suhum in the Suhum Municipal in the Eastern region.
3. Shadrach Kojo Dampson is an Information Communication Technology teacher at Ahenkro Methodist Basic School, Ahenkro in the Assin South District in the Central region.
4. Edward Arthur is an Integrated Science teacher at Assin Ahyiresu Donkorkrom M/A Basic School, Assin Fosu in the Assin North District in the Central region.
5. Ebenezer Kojo Otoo is a Ceramic and General Knowlege in Art teacher at Winneba Senior High School, Winneba in the Efutu Municipal in the Central region.
6. Hellen Tanlugu is a Kindergarten teacher at Tutco Demonstration Basic School, Tumu in the Sissala East Municipal in the Upper West region.
7. Victor Amponsah is an English Language teacher at Nsawkaw State Senior High School, Nsawkaw in the Tain District in the Bono region.
8. Solomon Obeng is an Information Communication Technology teacher at Asesansu M/A Junior High School, Wasa Akropong in the Wasa Amefi East municipal in the Western region.
9. Bismark Kwame Tunu teaches Chemistry at Bosomtwe Senior High Technical School, Asiwa in the Bosome Freho District in the Ashanti region.
10. Anthony Agbanyo is a Biology teacher at Akatsi Senior High Technical School, Akatsi in the Akatsi South District in the Volta region.
11. Theresah Okyere is an English Language teacher at Ankaa M/A Basic School, Assin Foso in the Assin North District in the Central region.
12. Michael Ntori is a Class teacher at Domeabra M/A Primary School, Sefwi Domeabra in the Sefwi Wiawso District in the Western North region.
13. Godfred Daniel Amonoo is a Building Construction Technology teacher at Cape Coast Technical Institute, Cape Coast in the Cape Coast Metropolis in the Central region.
14. Nelson Saviour Kwashie is an English Language and Literature-in-English teacher at Awutu Winton Senior High School, Awutu Senya in the Awutu Senya District in the Central region.
15. Daniel Dzigbordi Dzathor is an Economics teacher at Wesley Girls’ High School, Cape Coast in the Cape Coast Metropolis in the Central region.
1. Belinda Agyeman is a Principal Domestic Bursar at Nkwatia Presby Senior High, Nkwatia in the Kwahu East District in the Eastern Region.
2. Maxwell Martey Benrich is Accountant at Presbyterian Senior High School, Begoro in the Fanteakwa North District in the Eastern Region.
3. Mary Donkor is a Chief Cook at Dzorwulu Special School, Achimota in the Awayaso West District in the Greater Accra Region
4. Bright Hunter Ananjongya is an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER at Bawku Senior High/Technical School, Bawku in the Bawku Municipal in the Upper East region.
5. Elizabeth Dzator is a Secretary at Yilo Krobo Senior High School, Somanya in the Yilo Krobo District in the Eastern Region.