The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the fees it charges for the result confirmation/verification of any of its examination requested by individuals, organizations and institutions in or outside Ghana
The Council in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh said the result confirmation/verification fee is revised from time to time and do not include courier/delivery services.
WAEC result confirmation/verification fee
1. Issuing of the confirmed statement of results to local/foreign destinations GH¢100.00 per statement per examination (exclusive of courier/delivery services)
2. Bulk confirmation of results – GH¢50.00 per statement per examination
3. Bulk Verification of results – GH¢50.00 per document
4. On-line verification of results for tertiary institutions and organisations – GH¢7.00 per result per candidate
5. Verification of results/identity – GH¢100.00 per document
6. Establishment of equivalence/interpretation of the statement of results – GH¢125.00 per statement.
The non-profit-making organization requests that all payment are made in cash at the nearest WAEC office or by bank draft payable to the “West African Examinations Council” written out in full.
ALSO READ: UDS to be named after Rawlings – Akufo-Addo
Payment may also be made using VISA card. Any application which is not accompanied by all the requirements will not be processed.