In our previous article, we described how to check whether you have been admitted to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST, in Kumasi. In this article we will look at how one can print his or her KNUST admission letter using a smartphone or computer.
The KNUST Admission letter confirms that you have been offered provisional admission to study at Ghana’s premier university of science and technology.
How to Print KNUST Provisional Admission Letter
- In a browser, Go to KU Blackboard at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/apply/Account/Login
- Enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin in the empty field
- Then Click “Login”
- You will be directed to KNUST admission status Dashboard
- Click on the letter to download it unto your smartphone or laptop
- Send it to the nearest printing press for it be printed out
- After printed out, find out here how to fill the KNUST Acceptance letteR.