The Management of the Ghana Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) has released March 2021 the online licensing examination results of candidates who sat for the examination and can be checked at https://nmc.gov.gh.
N&MC in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh has entreated prospective candidates who failed the March 2021 online licensing examination is to register for a resit at a date yet to be announced.
How to check N&MC March 2021 online licensing examination results
2. Click on online services> online results
3. Select Generate code on the next page
- Enter your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code
- You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Enter your index number and the code you received
4. Candidates who are successful should; Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
5. Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
Successful candidates are to pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in slip.