The August 2021 Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM) and Public Health Nursing (PHN) online licensing examination results have been released, the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana has announced.
N&MC in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said the 2021 August RGN, RM & PHN licensing examination results have been uploaded on the Council’s online portal (https://nmc.gov.gh) for candidates access.
How to check 2021 RNAC & RNAP online licensing examination results
2. Click on online services> online results
3. Select Generate code on the next page
- Enter your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code
- You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Enter your index number and the code you received
4. Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to N&MC’s regional office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Prospective candidates who could not pass the licensure examination, the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (N&MC) has said should register for a resit at a date yet to be communicated to members of the general public.