The National Teaching Council (NTC) responsible for registering and licensing teachers in the country Thursday, May 6, 2021, began the March 2021 edition of the Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE).
The purpose of the teacher licensing examination according to a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh is to enable qualified teachers to acquire an NTC professional license and to prepare teachers for the profession.
The conduct of this year’s March Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE) has been scheduled to end successfully on Friday, May 7, 2021.
How to check 2021 teacher licensure examination results
Candidates who sat for the teacher licensure examination can check their results as the NTC’s results checking portal https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/results.
2. Enter your Serial number and Pin in the empty spaces then
3. Click on Submit and wait for the results to display.
How to register for 2021 teacher licensure examination
After making payment at any branch of GCB Bank LTD and Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide, take Pin and Serial number from the Bank.
1. Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
2. Enter your e-voucher Serial number and Pin
3. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
Note: NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination.
4. Check if the information provided is correct and submit
5. Print Summary of the inputs made