The National Teaching Council (NTC) as part of an effort to make the ongoing teacher licensing registration exercise smooth and friendly has answered some frequently asked questions by teachers.
The answers come after some teachers reported delay in getting their license number at the various centres in the Greater Accra Region.
2021 NTC teacher licensing registration frequently asked questions
1. What will cause my delay at the licensing centre?: This happens if you did not receive your registered number going to the centre.
2. What will cause a delay in getting my registered number?: NTC says the below can cause your delay;
- If you failed to register at the Teacher portal Ghana (TPG),
- If you failed to upload your professional certificate, first appointment letter and
- If you have changed your name but failed to upload the gazette or affidavit.
- If you failed to fill in all required spaces on the portal
- If you failed to click save after filling the required space
- If you failed to attend queries from NTC, usually sent to you by SMS or email
3. If I have challenges, what must I do?: Contact NTC on 0302986325, 0504962042, 0202317779 or send them email via it.ntc.gov.gh.
Note: The National Teaching Council (NTC) says if you have through all these successfully but have not registered number, wait patiently until the team gets to your region.