The Management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) as part of efforts to teacher professionalization has launched an online platform or learning module (https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/) to train teachers on cybersecurity.
The National Teaching Council (NTC) online learning teaching platform or module requires teachers to sign up for an account with an email and password before permitted access to take any of the available 8 courses or training.
Teachers at the end of the training will experience new and transformational approaches to teaching and learning and demonstrate their knowledge through their transformed teaching and learning strategies and Approaches.
How to sign up or create an account on NTC online learning platform
1. On any internet-connected device, visit https://cloud.colvee.org/ntc/moodle/login/index.php
2. Click on ‘New Account’ as a new user or enter your Email and Password to log in if you already have an account.
3. On the next page, enter the necessary details required, check the ReCaptcha and click on Submit button.
4. You will receive a notification in your email requesting you to activate your account once the form has successfully been submitted. Note in some cases the email/confirmation may be sent to the spam folder of your email.
5. In your email inbox, click on the blue link to activate your NTC online learning platform.
6. After the account has been activated successfully, visit the site homepage to register for a course. In case of enquiries regarding the course, you can reach out to the course facilitator with their contact at the course overview.
A staff of NTC has told EducationWeb.com.gh his outfit is working tirelessly to open the Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE) past questions portal also known as Test Prep Portal for graduate teachers.
“The GTLE past questions portal (Test Prep Portal) will be opened by the National Teaching Council from next week onwards as part of preparations for the writing of the October Ghana teacher licensure examination,” he stated.
The Test Prep Portal, the NTC official Wednesday told EducationWeb will enable graduate teachers seeking to write the Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE) to practise adequately before sitting for the national examination.