The National Teaching Council (NTC) says candidates who will partake in the forthcoming Ghana teacher licensure examination scheduled for September 23, 2021, will not pay more than GHȻ 280.00 as the GTLE registration fees.
The Teaching Council in a blog post sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh indicated fresh candidates will pay GHȻ 280.00 and GHȻ 150.00 for re-sitters writing one resit-paper, GHȻ 250.00 for two papers and GHȻ 280.00 for three papers.
“Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ 150.00 for 1 Re-sit paper. Candidates who are re-sitting 2 papers are to pay GHȻ 250.00. Candidates who are re-sitting all 3 papers are to pay GHȻ 280.00,” NTC stated in the post.
The payment the Council said can be made in any branch of GCB Bank LTD and Prudential Bank Ltd across the country. According to NTC, Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
The Ministry of Education agency responsible for registering and licensing graduate teachers this year has scheduled to administer the second phase of the Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE) on September 23 and 24, 2021.
Registration for the national teacher licensure examination will start officially from Monday, August 16, 2021, and end on September 8, 2021, with no extension in time for the registration period after the deadline.
How to register for 2021 Ghana teacher licensure examination
After making payment (GTLE registration fees) at any branch of GCB Bank and Prudential Bank. The Council recommends that you request a Pin and Serial number from the Bank.
2. Click on ‘New registration’ as a fresh candidate or ‘Resit registration’ as a re-sitter.
3. Enter your e-voucher Serial number and Pin.
4. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph (Becareful when uploading the passport-sized image because NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination)
5. Review information provided and submit.
6. Print Summary of the inputs made