The 15th Governing Board of the Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) has approved the release of the November 2021 to March 2022 held licensing examinations results, the management of the Ghana Nursing Council has announced.
“The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana wishes to inform its cherished stakeholder that the 15th Governing Board of the Council has approved the release of held results from November 2021 to March 2022,” it said on Saturday.
In a statement copied to EducationWeb, the NMC said the following licensing examination results held from 2021/2022 have been released;
1. Registered general nursing
2. Registered public health nursing
3. Registered mental health nursing
4. Rgsitered community psychiatric nursing
5. Registered midwifery
6. Post NAC/NAP midwifery
How to check 2021/2022 held licensing examination results
1. Visit the results checking portal https://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on Online Services > online results
3. Select general code on the next page
4. Ente your Index number, contact number and date of birth and click on generate code. You will receive the code via SMS
5. Proceed on to check your results
6. Enter your index and the code you received
7. Print a copy of your results and proceed to register
Registration for successful candidates
1. Click on congratulations button to fill the registration form and submit online
2. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to the Nusing and Midwifery’s Council regional office with copy of your results slip and pay-in-slip for registration.