The Ministry of Health after it Monday, May 16, 2022, announced the opening of the 2022 nursing admission portal has said the nursing application portal is currently offline due to ongoing maintenance and upgrade on the website.
A staff of the Health Ministry in an interview with EducationWeb said the upgrade which commenced May 20, 2022, is expected to be completed in due course to enable interested applicants to submit their applications for admission.
“We are currently doing some maintenance and upgrade on the 2022 nursing online admission portal. The upgrade process is almost at the completion stage so students and the public are to expect the portal online soon,” he told us.
Asked if there would be an extension of the deadline for interested applicants to submit the 2022/2023 academic year application, the official of the Ministry said no such decision has been taken by the management of his outfit.
The Health Ministry in a statement said the 2022 online admission portal to receive applications from qualified candidates into public health training institutions will be opened from Monday, May 16, to Friday, July 29, 2022,
“All purchased vouchers are valid up to August 5, 2022, if not used. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail,” the management of the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a press release.
How to submit an application for 2022 nursing admission
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 15th August 2021 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please Note: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
The Ministry of Health (MoH) recommends applicants visit any of their health training institutions nearby for assistance in filling out the form. Please note that the wrong filling of the form will affect your admission.