2021 May/June GBCE/ABCE registration has been extended to April 20, 2021, for private candidates (candidates attending schools that prepare them for the exams) and candidates who study towards the exam, WAEC has said.
The May/June GBCE/ABCE registration officially began on February 1, 2021, will end Wednesday, March 31, 2021, nationwide. But WAEC Tuesday announced the registration deadline has been extended to 20th April.
The 2021 General Business Certificate Examinations for School and Private Candidates according to a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh will start on Monday, 6th September and end on Thursday, 7th October 2021.
“The Advance Business Certificate Examinations (ABCE) for School and Private Candidates will also commence on Monday, 6th September and end on Monday, 11th October 2021,” the Examinations Council added in the post
How to start May/June GBCE/ABCE registration
1. Using a computer or laptop visit the GBCE/ABCE registration website
2. Select “link to ABCE” if you are registering for the Advanced Business Certificate Examination or “link to GBCE” if you are registering for the General Business Certificate Examination.
3. For fresh registration, create a profile by providing the required data under ‘Fresh Registration Section’.
4. Fill in your personal information.
5. Select the Region and Centre where you wish to take the examination.
6. Scan and upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (signed in blue or black ink).
7. Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
8. Click on submit only when you are sure of the correctness of your data.
9. If after submission you wish to amend your data, click on Start Registration Here and select Existing Candidate’s Section. After the amendment, click on submit.
10. Print your fee slip and take it to banks like (Ecobank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Bank of Africa, Access bank, Consolidated Bank of Ghana).