It is announced for the information of all students and the University community that the link for the application for bed spaces in Otumfuo Osei Tutu II (SRC) Hostel will be opened on 31st October 2022
How to apply to the KNUST SRC hostel for Accommodation
Below are detailed steps to apply for a room at the KNUST SRC Hostel
- Step 1: Visit the knust Room Allocator portal https://srchostel.knust.edu.gh
- Step 2: Enter your Credentials to get access to the Accomodation Portal dashboard
- Steo p 3: Choose from any of the 4 choices (Block A, Block B, Block C and Block D) along with the type of room (Flat or self contained) and number in a room. KNUST SRC hostel Prices are indicated when making the selection.
- Step 4: Wait for an official notification from the SRC Hostel detailing you on the choices you made and whether it was approved. This will come in the form of a text message.
- Step 5: Log in to the SRC Accommodation portal again and print out your form.
- Step6: If approved as stated in point 4, head to any of the approved KNUST banks and make payment.
- Step 7: Take the receipt to the office of the Dean of Students for official endorsement. Make a copy of it for yourself.
- Sstep 8: Submit the endorsed form on the reopening semester date to the porters for a key to your room.