The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is a critical examination for students in Ghana, and getting your results is an important step in determining your next level of education specifically, Senior High School Education.
With advanced technological developments and WAEC’s aim of making their services very accessible to all, they have made it very easier for everyone to check their BECE results, after it has been released online on their official website.
- Top 10 highest paying jobs in the world in 2023
- How to get Paid Udemy Courses with Certificates for Free 2023
- Top 10 Employment focused Degrees in 2023
In this blog post, we will show you how to check your BECE results on your phone in 2023.
To check your BECE results on your phone, you will need:
- A mobile phone with internet access
- Your index number
- Results checker Pins (Serial Number & PIN)
Where to check BECE results via online
- BECE (School & Private) (eresults.waecgh.org)
- WASSCE (School & Private) (ghana.waecdirect.org)
- ABCE / GBCE. (ghana.waecdirect.org)
Steps to check your BECE results on your phone:
Checking your BECE results on your phone is a quick and easy process. By following these steps, you can quickly and easily access your results;
- Go to https://www.checkercards.com/product/bece-results-checker/ to purchase WAEC Results Checker PIN.
- Next, Click on the Buy button
- Payment Option (Network provider)
- Choose your mobile wallet number –
- Now Dial *170#
- Select Option 6
- Follow by Option 3
- Approve your Transaction
- An SMS/ WhatsApp containing your Results checker PIN will be sent via your phone.
- After receiving your Pin and Serial Number, Check your BECE results and Print it online instantly.
- Follow our guide on How To Calculate your BECE Aggregate.
Read Also: What to do if you fail 2022 BECE Exam
How to Request your WAEC BECE Results via SMS
- Dial *944#
- Select Exam (e.g BECE)
- Enter Year of Completion (Must be 1990 – 2021) for BECE School
- Enter Index Number (Must be 9 to 12 digit)
- Input your Date of Birth (Must be in this format dd/mm/yyyy)
- Enter your Result Checker PIN
- Wait for your result via SMS
Checking your BECE results on your phone is a quick and easy process. By following these steps, you can quickly and easily access your results and plan for your next steps in education.
Note: It’s good to be sure of the official website to avoid any phishing, also check for any updates from the official website for any changes in the process.