The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the 2021 September/October WASSCE results and you may check your results online up to a maximum of 3 times, 1 unit for each use, with 1 scratch card.
According to WAEC, candidates can also request for result confirmation or result verification once with 1 scratch card. i.e. 3 units on the card for use.
In order to check further after exhausting the 3 units, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another 3 units.
Can I use one scratch card to check more than one result?
No! you may only use one scratch card to either check, confirm or verify a candidate result. But to check another result, you will require a new card.
No! You may only use one scratch card with only one result. To either check, confirm or verify another result of interest, you will require a new scratch card.
If you misuse a scratch card by attempting to use it against another result different from the first, you will be penalised as having used the card and will be presented with the appropriate error message.
How to check your 2021 WASSCE results
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
READ ALSO: 2021 WASSCE: What is a WAEC PIN?
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your WASSCE Private results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persists.