The Ghana Education Service following the conduct of Thursday, February 25 and 26, 2021 promotion aptitude test for the staff of the Service has urged all monitoring team to ensure candidates come to the hall with;
1. Evidence of text message (SMS) received i.e Index numbers, centre name
2. Candidates should arrive at the centre at least 2 hours before the start of the examination
3. Candidates should come along with a valid National Photo Identification Card
4. Candidates should come with original copies of lost promotion letters, upgrading and appointment letters.
GES indicated that all candidates applying for the various ranks (Superintendent, Assistant Director II, Assistant Director I and Deputy Director) using the promotion letters without the Master certificates, should have the national date on or before 2015
Masters and PHD Holders
The Education Service in a statement copied to Educationweb.com.gh said candidates who applied with the Masters and PHD should have obtained the certificate on or before 2017 but not last promotion, meaning below;
- 2015 certificate is not valid because it is the promotion date
- 2016 certificate is valid
- 2017 certificate is valid
“Applicants who used Master’s degree to apply should come along with the original certificates. Certified copies will not be accepted,” GES stated.
According to the Service, no foreign material including mobile phones should not be allowed in the examination hall adding that candidates will only enter with writing materials for the 2021 promotion aptitude test.