The 2021 edition of the annual General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations for School and Private Candidates (G/ABCE) has been scheduled to start on Monday, September 6, 2021, WAEC has announced.
It in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh said the registration for the General/Advanced Business Certificate Examinations will commence Wednesday, February 3 and end nationwide on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
The registration website according to the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) will be shut down after Friday, 31st March 2021.
How to register for GBCE/ABCE examination
1. Using a computer or laptop visit the GBCE/ABCE registration website
2. Select “link to ABCE” if you are registering for the Advanced Business Certificate Examination or “link to GBCE” if you are registering for the General Business Certificate Examination.
3. For fresh registration, create a profile by providing the required data under ‘Fresh Registration Section’.
4. Fill in your personal information.
5. Select the Region and Centre where you wish to take the examination.
6. Scan and upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (signed in blue or black ink).
7. Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
8. Click on submit only when you are sure of the correctness of your data.
9. If after submission you wish to amend your data, click on Start Registration Here and select Existing Candidate’s Section. After the amendment, click on submit.
10. Print your fee slip and take it to banks like (Ecobank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Bank of Africa, Access bank, Consolidated Bank of Ghana).