About Concordia University Scholarships
READ MORE: Top Canadian Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
One of Canada’s top universities is Concordia University. Applications are now being accepted for the intake in 2023 and International students can apply for Concordia University scholarships in Canada in 2023. The university provides diploma, certificate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. IELTS/TOEFL tests have been cancelled due to Covid-19. The Duolingo English Test is also accepted at Concordia University.
Concordia University has more than 600 Study Programs available for international students and Canadian citizens. The Concordia Scholarship is available in all Subjects or study fields. International students must apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada. Canada is known for providing quality education as well as quality life.
The acceptance rate of Concordia University is 78.2%. Therefore, getting into Concordia is easier compared to other universities.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: Covers the full costs of Tuition and Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- Top Concordian Undergraduate and Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Steps for Concordia University Application
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The Application Process is Online for Undergraduate and Graduate. To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for Undergraduate (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here).