To access MIT Atlas, MIT Paystub, and MIT Payroll Portal, you can follow these steps. MIT Atlas is a web-based platform that provides various services and resources for MIT employees.
The MIT Paystub allows employees to view their pay information, while the MIT Payroll Portal provides access to additional payroll-related features.
To get started, follow the instructions in this guide.
Your paystub is an earnings statement that includes details on the gross wages you earned for the pay period, the federal and state taxes withheld, MIT Benefits-related deductions, and your net pay. Alternate terms for paystub include pay slip, pay advice, wage slip, or salary statement.
MIT defaults all employees (except service staff) and students to paperless online paystubs. Service staff employees receive paper paystubs via USPS or campus mail.
How to access MIT Atlas, MIT Paystub and MIT Payroll Portal
To access MIT Atlas, MIT Paystub, and MIT Payroll Portal, follow these steps:
1. Visit the MIT Atlas website (https://atlas.mit.edu) using a web browser.
2. Log in to MIT Atlas using your MIT Kerberos username and password. If you don’t have a Kerberos account, you’ll need to create one through the MIT account services.
3. Once logged in, navigate to the “Payroll” or “Employee Self-Service” section of MIT Atlas.
4. In the Payroll or Employee Self-Service section, you should find links or options to access your paystub and other payroll-related information.
5. Click on the appropriate link to access the MIT Paystub or MIT Payroll Portal.
6. You may be prompted to enter your credentials again to access these specific portals.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to view your paystub or access the payroll portal, where you can manage your payroll-related information.
NB: There are different ways to access your paystub online, depending on if you have a Social Security Number (SSN).
- View your paystub online through Atlas
- View your paystub on the ADP Mobile Solutions app
- View your paystubs after you leave MIT
- Access your paystub on Atlas if you do not have an SSN
- Update how you receive your paystub
- Review your net pay
Accessing MIT Atlas, MIT Paystub, and MIT Payroll Portal involves logging into MIT Atlas and navigating to the relevant sections to access your paystub and other payroll-related information. Make sure to have your MIT Kerberos username and password ready. If you encounter any difficulties or have specific inquiries, reach out to MIT’s payroll or IT department for further guidance and support.