Brightspace NBCC Is an E-learning Portal for Carleton University Students to view courses anywhere and anywhere with internet connectivity. In this article, we will learn how to access the dashboard of the Carleton University LMS without hustling.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Brightspace.
Features of the Brightspace NBCC
Brightspace NBCC is loaded with the following reasons to promote online learning at Middle Georgia State University .
- Group and Discussion Forum
- Access to Course Material
- Access to course instructor information
- Grading Score
How to log into Brightspace NBCC
Follow the procedure to get login access to the Brightspace NBCC Portal
- Navigate to the Brightspace NBCC at https://elearning.nbcc.ca/
- You will be directed to the Brightspace NBCC login page
- Enter your student username account [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Click on the Next button
- Enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to get access the Brightspace NBCC Dashboard
Why cant you access Brightspace NBCC
You are unable to access the login page of the Brightspace NBCC because of the following
- Wrong username
- Wrong Password
- Wrong D2l Brightspace website addresss
- Poor internet connection