Blackboard Bristol Is an E-learning Portal for the University of Bristol’s Students to view courses and explore tools from anywhere and anywhere with internet connectivity.
In this article, we will learn how to access the dashboard of the University of Bristol LMS with a few clicks.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Brightspace.
Features of the Blackboard Bristol
Blackboard Bristol is loaded with the following reasons to promote online learning at the University of Bristol.
- Group and Discussion Forum
- Access to Course Material
- Access to course instructor information
- Grading Score
How to log into Blackboard Bristol Portal
Follow the procedure to get login access to the Blackboard Bristol Portal
- Launch your favorite browser
- In your browser, Go to the Blackboard Bristol at https://www.ole.bris.ac.uk/
- You will be directed to the Blackboard Bristol login page
- Enter your student username account
- Click on the Next button
- Enter your Password
- Click on the Login button to get access the Blackboard Bristol Dashboard
Blackboard Bristol Password reset
To reset the password to the Blackboard Bristol Portal, Follow the instructions below
- Go the Blackboard Bristol Portal from the Url shared above
- At the Blackboard Bristol login screen, Click on the password Reset Portal
- Follow the screen instructions to your Blackboard Bristol Password recovered
Why cant you access Blackboard Bristol
You are unable to access the login page of the Blackboard Bristol brightspace/ D2L because of the following
- Wrong username
- Wrong Password
- Wrong D2l Brightspace website addresss
- Poor internet connection
You want to see our article on brightspace uvic : Best way to access University of Victoria LMS 2022